Reply Form for Confidential
A strong player in Italian fine wines export since 1972, in order to promote its brands in the German/Danish market
Is looking for Multi-firms Commercial Agents and Distributors dealing in wines but with exclusive licensing for wines coming from Italy
The ideal candidate:
- Is an English or preferably Italian Speaker.
- Feels Empathy and is able to build strong, solid and long-lasting relationships.
- Shows flexibility and excellent communication and organization skills.
- Has a solid and verifiable clients' portfolio in the reference sector.
- Knows the market and has solid business relationships.
- Has a strong and natural inclination for sales management.
- Used to work towards goals and under pressure, he's dynamic.
- Is highly motivated and determined, mature with a strong spirit of initiative/proactivity.
- Has a basic computer knowledge (MS Office, Microsoft Excel in particular).
- Is used to and willing to traveling.
- Is a car owner.
The experience and the knowledge of the Hotel Restaurant and Catering channel is preferable.
Tasks to be performed keeping the contacts with the central headquarters in Milan, in order to set the price and, more generally, the strategy for Europe:
- Developing the clients' portfolio in the assigned area, according to the management guidelines.
- Effective and Systematic Customer relationship management.
- High level of service and High level of customer care.
- Reporting the management about their own activities.
- Achieving goals within the deadlines given by the management.
The Company Offers:
- Italian wines in exclusive licensing.
- Commissions rates according to competences and experience.
Candidates can submit their CV, consent to the processing of personal information included.
Applications with no prior experience in wine will not be taken into consideration.